How cute are these ickle girls from LOTV .. I adore them and am saving for all of them!!! Mine arrived this morning and I just had to get them inked up and play ...
I coloured her using my pens and stickled her wings. I followed the sketch over at Simon Says Stamp, and the colour theme from Colour Create. I made my own panel of pink shiny paper using distress inks and glimmer mists ... it is really sparly, trust me. I added some layered flowers and organza ribbon.
Beth is going into hospital on 27th january to have grommets fitted. Hopefully it will just be a day case, and all our lives will imprive afterwards. When Ellie had her tonsils removed 2 years ago I asked my blogging friends to make her cards to keep her distracted in hospital ... and Ellie got 57 wonderful cards. I am hoping that you can all be generous again and make a card for Beth. If you would like to please email me for my address ... cathywallington@yahoo.co.uk. She loves handmade cards and crafting, and would love to open lots of cards wishing her luck.
This card also fits
Stampavie and More - glitter/sparkle
Charisma Cardz - Good luck
Lili of the Valley - things with Wings

16 comments:
Love the sweet soft look!
Hi Cathy..I got mine today too!!! arent they sweet...I'll be in touch re Beth..bless her..
Hugs
Jan...xx
this is adorable hun, so pretty and girly..xxxx
aww ,, what a gorgeous card Cathy !! the image is just soo cute and the sparkly paper you made is stunning !!
Ooh I fly to LA on the 27th ! I will be thinking of Beth and wishing her a speedy recovery xx ,, will pop a card in the post asap :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Hiya Cathy!
She is adorable hun and mine have turned up too :o) Spent most of the morning cutting and mounting the new stamps, so I will have a good play at the weekend :o)
Will be in touch re Beth :o)
Hugs Vicky xx
just adorable cathy ~ so very pretty ~ must start saving my pennies!!
vanessa xx
sooo pretty, best wishes for beth
Beautiful card - such delicate colours and colouring!
Hugs
Christine x
sweet card Cathy
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX
Gorgeous card Cathy, I think this one is my favourite of the little fairies - love your soft gentle colours and colouring and fantastic work with your your inking and spritzing of the pink - love it!!
Big hug for Beth (better give Ellie one as well lol)
Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. The image is so sweet (I've got mine too) and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Oh this is fabulous. Will e-mail you for your address.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too, thanks for joining us at Lili of the valley this week, big hugs love Pops x x x
This is beautiful! I love the soft colours and that image is adorable!!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
Chris
such a great card, thank you for joining our sparkle challenge at at SAM.
Hugs Kaylou xxx
Cathy! This is waaaaaay adorable! Don't you love Dandelion Clock?!!! Your soft colored papers are beautiful!
Thanks for joining the Colour Create challenge this fortnight!
Hugs, Dena
Post a Comment