So here she is this morning, helping me out ... well sort of helping!!
I konw Christmas has just been and gone, but Pops has the idea to start making Christmas cards again, so we now have a FB group called Sunday for Santa ... and this week's challegne is All that Sparkles ... lots of glitter!
I combined the challegne with this week's LOTV challenge as I just LOVE James ... I think I might have overdone the gold glamour dust!!! I coloured him with my copics and glazed the baubles. The corners were created using my Mairanne Creatible die, ad the dp is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses .. I bought it 2 Christmases ago and really haven't got into using it!
The card fits these challenges:
Lili of the Valley - sketch
Cute card Thursday - old stash
Onto my 2nd card ... by now Miffy was ensconced on my chair so I had to colour standing up!!
A friend asked me to make a card for his fiancee ... I don't do engagement and wedding cards overly well ... not really got the right images. But this ickle mouse seemed to fit as he is throwing petals around (loves me ... loves me not!!!) I coloured it using my copics and promarkers and again used some very neglected dp - Basic Grey Koishi ... didn't get into this one either, far to busy for me I think!! I added some lilac ribbon and a bow ... no flowers as the papers really don't need anything more. And no sentiment .. not sure what he wants to put on it!
And challenges ... (I am counting engagement as a New Beginning)
Simon Says Stamp - New beginnings
Creative Card Crew - New beginings
Trully Scrumptious - sketch + dreaming of summer (image and papers are summery)
House Mouse and friends - New beginnings
Cute Card Thursday - old stash - papers

20 comments:
i am so glad to see you cat back on your craft table :) i believe now you feel so happy oever it :)
hugs
yenni
Hiya Cathy!
Wow two beautiful creations hun!, simply stunning and just soooo cute :o)
So glad your pussy cat is back and looking healthy!
Hugs Vicky xx
gorgeous cards cathy ~ adorable images to use!!
so glad your cat has found their way home (with a little help)
vanessa xx
Hi Cathy what a worry your pussy going missing..DD would be out of her mind if hers went astray.. GOREGOUS creation fab soft colour combo..great take on the NEW chall...Thanks for sharing & joining us at HM & Friends Monday chall. blog hop ..hope your lucky ..
smiles Christine xx
Hurrah for Miffy she must be your craft muse
Lovely subtle coloring, pretty papers. Adorable New Beginnings HM card. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge BLOG-HOP! Good Luck! :)
Kathy both of your cards are most adorable.. but most of all is your little helper right there
hugs
Claudia
So pleased that Miff is safe and well and back where she belongs hun, she is a beautiful girl and I think Vince is a bit smitten! Fabbie cards hun, and you can never have too much glamour dust. Loving both James and those cute little HM meeces. Hugs, Sxx
Oh these are so cute Cathy. Glad ou found your cat.
luv
Debby
Cathy, what an adorable card. Background papers are perfect for this stamp. I'm sure he is going to love it and better yet so will his intended. Thanks for sharing the card with us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and hop. Glad your kitty is back home.
Hugs
Sue Drees
oohh bet you were distraught looking for poor Miffy ,, so glad you found her !! she looks non the worse for her little adventure tho eh ! bet you're spoiling her rotton now :-)
Gorgeous cards Cathy ,,, both are fab ,, you can never have too much glitter !! perfect engagement card too ,, I never thought to use that image for that !! duh !! thanks for the inspiration !! :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and HM&F Monday Challenge and Hop :-)
luv
Lols x x x
so glad to see you found your kitty!
So glad to hear your cat is home safe and sound. Your cards are fab, thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
You picked such pretty DP to highlight this wonderful image. I am sure this card will be treasured! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
A very sweet image, Thank you for joining House Mouse challenge
Happy crafting
Tracy x
House Mouse GD for January
Hi ya
Cathy
aww glad you found you cat, gorgeous cards,gorgeous House Mouse card, pretty papers & ribbon,fab colouring,thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time,sue.x
Gorgeous cards hun - great idea to get an early start on the xmas cards! Thanks for playing along with LOTV
-x-
Gorgeous cards! I love the stamps.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja
Lovely cards. Your House Mouse card is so cute, love this soft colors.
Thank you so much for joining us at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop! Good luck! And I hope to see you again.
Hugs, Natascha
Im so glad you found your cat Cathy, two fabulously gorgeous cards...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Post a Comment