Sunday, 23 January 2011

CAS Tilda

Another quick post from me .. I am madly getting DT cards and projects made today, as I have a really busy week ahead, with Beth gonig into hospital.
 This is one of my latest Tildas ...I coloured her using my distress inks and then cut her out.  The scalloped circle was made using a Marianne Creatible frame.  The dp is K and Co Que Sera Sera, and I added some ribbpn and pearls from my stash.  The white cardstock and scalloped circle are distressed in Spiced Marmalade.
Sweet and simple ... my kinda card :)

It fits these challenges:
Just Magnolia - Sketch
Totally Gorguss - Hot, hot hot
Stampin for the Weekend - Getting Warmed up
Papertake Weekly - ribbon and pearls





11 comments:

Vicky said...

Gosh you are a busy bee hun lol!
Another beautiful creation hun and fab colouring too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) ,,, perfect as always xx :-) sending big hugs to you and Beth ,, am sure all will go well xx

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, such a sweet Tilda and lovely colours x

Jenny x

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun! Love this sweet little Tilda and your colouring is brilliant. Admire your patience of cutting around all those curly frilly bits! Simply fabulous. Hugs, Sxx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Cathy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cathy love your new tilda and you have coloured her perfectly, hope all goes well with Beth will be keeping in touch with you thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Super hot!! Thanks for playing with us at TG!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable Cathy! I really like the color combo and she is just adorable!
:)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Cathy, love Tilda and the colours.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie a gorgeous creation i love the colours, the papers are fab too, thank you for joining us this week at Just Magnolia, big hugs love pops x x x

Mummylade said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the colour! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck!