I coloured Tilda in using my promarkers and then thanks to a cat and some mucky feet, I cut her out!! I embossed some blue cardstock using my Swiss Dots folder. The spotty ribbon is from my stash, I have had it ages and thought i would never use it, but it goes perfectly with these papers. I added some stickles to her wings and some irridescent dots for the bubbles .. .they show up more in real life. I have made it for a friend's little girl's birthday .. that i forgot!!! So I think it counts as a celebration card.
I am entering in to these challenges:
Friday Sketch - sketch
Simon Says Stamp - time to party/celebrate
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - glittery
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Blowng Bubbles
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey marjolane
Embellishments: from stash

9 comments:
Naughty pussycat.At least you ended up with a lovely card.I can see the bubbles, very pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Fabulous card Cathy!
naughty puss cat!!! LOL
I am loving having my craft room back too!
beautiful card. Love the greens on it.
Love teen xx
So gorgeous card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) the image looks fab cut out :-)naughty cat tho !! I love the papers and colours you used too ,,, fabulous :-)
thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly, Stamp Something and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Another beauty hun!, she is just soooo gorgeous,
Hugs Vicky xx
wow.. this card is adorable Cathy, i love the pretty papers with this image.
Thanks for joining us this week on the Friday Sketcher blog
hope to see you again
love
Claudia
Just gorgeous Cathy - at least your cat didn't put his mucky paw in the middle of her dress, face or wings!!
Love the muted colours and papers.
So glad you joined us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
What a great card Cathy ;o)
Thanks for joining us this week on the Friday Sketcher blog.
Hugs, Janneke
Post a Comment