Wednesday, 19 January 2011

ABC challenge

Its time for another ABC challenge, and we have some exciting news ... from the next challenge we are going weekly!!!! We are currently choosing the new design team members and will be announcing those shortly. We will also be reintroducing the top 5 and have a new banner which anyone whom has won before but not received can use.

The theme is M for Magical and we are sponsored by

whom are offering us this wonderful prize.

Now there is a sketch this week as well but it is optional.


And here is my card... something a bit different for me.

 I brayered the background and then used my Lavinia stamps to create the fairy scene.  The ickle stars are stickled, as are the fairies wings.  The dp is Basic Grey Marjoliane, and I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the scalloped edge.  The ribbon is from my stash.

 

4 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card Cathy, love it.xx

Anonymous said...

Amazing card!
/Hanna xx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Wow Cathy..this is just 'magic'...
hugs
Jan..x

cats whiskers said...

Now I said I would try to get one done at the weekend but after seeing this stunning creation hun I don't thinkl I will bother, its 100% better than I could do, love how you have manged to get the diofferent colours, you little brayer queen you!!!!!!
Hugs Jac xxxxx