I am really proud and honoured to be Guest Designer for
Charisma Cardz Challenge for this month.
This week's challenge is Animal Magic.

I inked up this fab House mouse stamp my girls got me for Mothering Sunday ... isn't it adorable!! I coloured it using my pens and matted it onto blue cardstock. As it quite large, I have kept the layout simple and added some organza ribbon and some swirls and a punched flower.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): House Mouse
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics
Papers: Basic Grey marrakesh
Embellishments: ribbon from stash
4 comments:
LOVE you HM stamp and I really love the bold colours you have used for your card....looks fab!
Kaz xx
Fabulous stamp and love how it is colorued - gorgeous card
Pauline x
Yey its so cool that you have joined us this month! Love this card, the colours are fabulous and the image is adorable
love tasha xx
love those house mouse stamps, fab card for my challenge and looking forward to seeing what else you create this month for Charisma
AllisonX
Post a Comment