Sunday, 18 April 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge #13

One for the boys

We are again sponsored by Cuddly Buddly and they have this cute stamp up for grabs.


Now masculine cards can be a bit of a challenge ... particularly using bears!! I decided to go for something a bit different for me.
I have, but had yet to use, a fab digi kit from Cuddly Buddly. I have lots of digi stuff, just never think to use it! I printed off a couple of the papers, the bear and some of the accessories and after a bit of cutting and matting ... voila!

I do think its a bit cheating as no colouring involved, but great for those cards you need quickly!


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Cuddly Buddly Designables
Colouring Media: None!
Papers: Cuddly Buddly Designables
Embellishments: Cuddly Buddly Designables

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab card Cathy! I don't see that it's cheating as you still have to cut all the elements out!
xx :0)

Helen said...

This is fab - what a fun card!
Helen x

Annie said...

fabulous card and perfect for a little boy! enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs, annie x

Sonia said...

Great card Cathy :) Its not cheating lol its just being creative in a different way ;)
Hugs Sonia xx

Kat said...

What a great quick card Cathy. I agree with Sarah and Sonia that it's not cheating at all. You still have lots of work to do. I nearly made a decoupaged Gruffies card but it's still waiting for me to do the cutting out lol!

Kat xx

Macpurp said...

this is great! not cheating at all you are still being creative!
love tina x

Tasha said...

Love your card Cathy, such a super cute theme and the colour work is fabulous! Awesome
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Definately NOT cheating Cathy. This is one of my favourite kits love this cutie. Love how you have used the elements.Aren't the papers fab too and print a dream. Hubby has bought me the POTD on Creat and Craft :D can't wait for it to arrive now. Have fabulous day. Hugs Ali x

Angela Toucan said...

that card is fantastic

thank you for visitng my blog today