Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts is offering a fab prize ...
Pirate Tilda ...
some treasure (mixed gems)
and a skull (some skull charms)
We are also being sponsoired by one of our regular sponsor, Linnie from Cute Daisy may.
She is offering 5 sheets of digis for one lucky person.And here is the sketch ...

and my interpretation (and I have followed it religiously this time LOL!!)
The DT have come up with some stunning cards again this week.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Tilda in Tulle
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Digi freebie
Embellishments: from stash

8 comments:
Another gorgeous card Cathy, love the papers too. Hugs Ali x
Oh WOW Cathy this is so cute.
luv
Debby
I love pirate Tilda!
Very pretty - love the colorus
Pauline x
What a beautiful card Cathy, that image is just so so cute!!
I got a peak of the new Magnolia's today from the Spring kit (check out entry 2 at Sketch and stash to see!!) There's a little Tilda fairy which is oh so cute!!
xx
Beautiful card Cathy, love this Tilda she is gorgeous! And the papers are super luch
love tasha xx
Super cute card Cathy, very pretty!
Hi Cathy sorry bit later posting comment just I am a bit behind love your card not only is it my favouites Tildas and just the papers you have used lovely card!!! hugs from Lisa
Post a Comment