Sunday, 7 February 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge #3

Its week 3 over at Just Cute bears Challenge and this week's theme is

Hearts

We are again sponsored by Cuddly Buddly and this is this week's prize.

Here's my card:
I love this cute little bear holding his huge heart. I watercoloured and decoupaged him and matted him onto cardstock and dp. I embossed some cardstock using my hearts folder and sanded it. The sentiment is by Penny Black. I added some swirls, a flower and charm to finish it.

Here's a close up of the decoupage.
Do visit the other DT to see their fab heart creations and cute bears.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: My Minds Eye Pretty Please
Embellishments: from stash

11 comments:

jenny said...

I love this sweet little bear Cathy! Love how you did the 3-d.

Jenny x

MarkerGeek said...

Just too sweet, Cathy!

Sonia said...

So sweet and besutifully coloured and layered.
Hugs Sonia xx

Annie said...

adorable card Cathy and love the layering. hugs, annie x

Kat said...

This is lovely Cathy and what a cute bear. Love the decoupage.

Kat xx

Sarah said...

So sweet Cathy! Love how you decoupaged the image, very striking. I also like the distressing of the embossed panel.
xx :0)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet bear card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Oh such an adorable bear!! Love your popped up details!! HUGS

Stempeltiger said...

Beautiful card with lovely bear and hearts!
Warm wishes
Swantje

Pauline C said...

Awww very cute image and gorgeous papers - fab!
Pauline x