Wednesday, 3 February 2010

ABC Challenge ... N is for ...

New
We would like to see you use some of your new stash.


We are sponsored this week by Lauretta of Lauretta's Digital Stamps whom is offering 4 images of the winners choice as a prize. Some of the design team have used her images as inspiration to you.

Remember you can combine this card with our challenge on the tutorial blog, where Wild Orchard Crafts have offered us 3 wonderful prizes of their lush roses. One lucky person will also be asked to Guest Design with us for the month of March.


I used two of Laurette's images, the mail box and Edwardian lady. I coloured them using promarkers and cut them out. I used my distress inks to create the background. The dp is faux stitched and matted onto cream cardstock. The flower and feather are recent purchases (opps, supposed to be on stash diet!!).

Do join in if you can and take a look at the other DT members cards.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): digi images from Lauretta's Digital Stamps
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: K nad Co
Embellishments: cherry blossom from Wild Orchid Crafts and feather from local market.

10 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, the image is adorable and I love the faux stitching. Magic. Hugs, Squirrel xx

strawberry fields said...

Beautiful, beautiful!
So pretty Cathy!
Hugs
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cathy! I love the layout too! you have done a brilliant job with the images Samantha :0)

Riet said...

What a beautiul card Cathy,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lauretta's Digital stamps said...

WOW! this is soooooo gorgeous!! I really enjoy looking at this card.
Thank you for letting my images be at there best in your hands :)

hugs, x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) The image is beautiful and the papers and layout are fab ,,, lovely job :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Tasha said...

So beautiful. What a fabulous image! I love the layout as well! beautiful choice of colours and papers
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful Cathy!! I love that image and your papers are so yummy!! ;)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the way you've combined those images!
Helen x

Ali Watson said...

This is very pretty indeed Cathy, love it.