This week's
challenge has been chosen by the lovely Debby and its Mothers day.
I made an easel card for my Mum.

I coloured this gorguss Sugar Nellie Manga (thanks Jane) using my pens and then cut and mat her using nesties. The papers are MME and I added some layered flowers from Poppicraft (nearly out of these now :() and some ribbon and gems. I used a See Dees lphabet set to stamp Mum.

Do take a peek at the other DT's gorgeous creations and join in.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar nellie manga
Colouring Media: Proamrkers and copics
Papers: MMW Pretty Please
Embellishments: ribbon, flowers and gems from stash
9 comments:
Hi Cathy. I love your card and recognize the my minds eye paper..I have never made an easel card..yours is so beautiful..may i ask what brand of black ink you used on the Mum, thanks Jan
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love your image and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Great easel card Cathy and love the fresh colours for your cute manga girl.Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
pauline x
Wonderful sweet card Cathy, adorable image and fab papers.
luv
Debby
Lovely card! I love Poppicrafts flowers too...and am also beginning to run low :(
Helen x
Beautiful card Cathy, such pretty papers and colours :) Donna x
Love the colourful papers - reminds me of spring and makes me smile!! Cute image.
Mel X
You have got me hooked on easel cards now! te hehehee this one is so lovely, Pink but still lovely... >grin< Samantha :0)
I love this easel card! Such a super sweet image! Great colour choices too
love tasha xx
Post a Comment