Friday, 29 August 2008

Sarah Kay challenge sketch

I have managed to get the Sarah Kay challenge sketch done this evening.
I love these K and Co papers and think the Sarah Kays sit really well on them. The cream lace is from my stash and the flowers are Primas. The peeloff is from stash - not something I often use but it seemed to fit.


Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love the expression on her face! Forgot to say in previous comment, glad you are home safely!
Love Becky xx

Victoria said...

oh this is gorgeous, i totally adore it x

Pauline C said...

Very pretty - lovely papers and your colouring is fab
Pauline x

Sue Shaw said...

Very pretty card, lovely colour combo.
Sue. x

tracie said...

oh wow Cathy fabulous card, loving those papers - gorgoeus work hun
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

Anonymous said...

Great interpretation of the sketch!! I love K & Co papers and your ribbon is gorgeous!! Love yourimage too!! :)Kathy

Joy said...

Gorgeous card, love the lace xx

Joana24 said...

its gorgeous , love the colour combo and papers
hugs
Joana
xxx