Monday, 19 May 2008

Papertake weekly challenge



This is my entry for Katharina's sketch on the Papertake weekly Challenge blog.

The image is Penny Black's The Three Meows.

I have layered and matted various papers. I have to say it not a colour scheme I would naturally choose, but it seems to suit this stamp really well. I also can't make my mind up whether I need a bit of omphh in the colour now I've done it.

What do you think?

18 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh this is absolutely gorgeous.
Wonderful colors. Awesome.

Katharina Frei said...

A terrific card Cathy! Love the colours!

Beth said...

Awww, this is so cute! I love the sunny colours too!

CraftyC said...

I love the colours on this card Cathy, thanx for visiting my blog!!
Clairexx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card cathy! I really 'need' this stamp, it's so cute! I've just ordered to new PB stamp of the cat in a bee costume, have you seen it? It's so cute!!!
Becky xx

Mandy said...

Love your card Cathy!

Mandy

Cecilia said...

Lovely cat card!

www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love those colours and agree they are tough to work with but you have done a fab job. I love those flowers too!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card fab image and papers ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, love it, colours are fab. Thanks for your comment. Carole :-)

nessy said...

what a fun ,bright card ~love it
vanessa xx

ella bella said...

Cathy this is lovely those cats are so cute, such a fab card.
sorry to hear your dog hasnt been to well hope he is ok now and you are to :) hugs :) x

tracie said...

oh this is sooo sweet Cathy I love it, the colours are great and love the stamp :-)x

Sue Shaw said...

Love Penny Black stamps, great colours, lovely bright funky card!
Sue. x

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Cathy! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

cats whiskers said...

Great Card Kathy, just adore those cats and the colours you have chosen are just right
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, great colours.

Moxie said...

Great card Cathy...its such a busy sketch I haven't been able to sit myself down for it...but you've done it well. Kylie