
friday sketchers is a new challenge blog - it is their first challenge this week. Up for grabs is a fabulous stampset called Gretchen.
This is the first sketch. And I love it.
I got carried away last night and did several cards using this sketch.
As the cards are in pink they also qualify for this week's Pink challenge at thank god its friday
I used a Penny Black stickeroo for this card. The cardstock is all from The Papermill Shop. I used a Cuttlebug ebossing folder for an extra layer on the background. I used Anits's sticky ribbbons and finished it off with Papermania's adhesive gems.

I then had a go at rotating the sketch onto a DL card- again in pink (my SBS sister Sue with be very proud of me!!). I have used papermaina papers and cardstock, Anitas Sticky ribbons and Papermaina flower gems. The image is Tilda and present.
Hope you like them.

21 comments:
both are so cute and very pretty.
Very beautiful cards ! The stamps are so cute ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com
Great job, very cute!!! Glad you were inspired!!
lovely pink cards :)
Fabulous cards. Really lovely.
Very sweet cards, thanks for joining in the FS challenge.
Pretty cards- love the embossing.
Hi Cathy, hope you are well. Your cards are lovely and so cute - I love them both. Have a good weekend :-)x
Very cute card!
Wonderful card-love it
Hugs from
heidi
I say Thanks for playing TGiF and the blogroll. Hugs.
absolute darling card. Love how you maged to combine the two challenges
thank you for participating in our first week -
i hope we will see you again on friday sketchers
happy mothersday
hugs
claudia
both of them are wonderful and great
fab cards love them both, they are so pretty. hope you are feeling much better today, thanks for stopping by my blog, you def should have ago at ATC's, it took me a while to give them ago and have only started doing them this week but love them. I dont trade yet as i dont think they are good enough but once i get better i would love to, maybe if you start doing them we could trade :) have a lovely weekend :) :) x
Both a very sweet.
Domi
WAAAHOOO!!!! Go girl we luvvvvv PINK! Welcome 2 my world!!
Great job - hey - I've now got a cuttlebug - so I can play with all this lovely embossing!!
Take care
Sue. x
Wonderful cards. Love the colours.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Moni
Beautiful cards!
I was away for the weekend.... So I am a little late for leaving a comment. Beautiful cards you have made!! Thanks for joining in.
Beautiful card's. very sweet, lovely colour.
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net
Such a cute card! Love it :)
Post a Comment