Monday, 26 May 2008

Friday Sketchers card

I really enjoyed making this card. I love this Magnolia stamp and I think these papers from Papermania's Retro Floral pack are gorgeous.

I watercoloured Tilda in lilacs and blue. Ellie begged me to colour something pink (my older daughter is a girl after my SBS sister Sue's heart!!) so thepink concession is the socks!


I decided to do some faux stitching as I haven't done any for a while -this and these flowers (Making Memories) I think just add the finishing touches.




4 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card, lovely tilda! Love the stitching!! It is really the perfect finishing touch!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, the stitching does look great. Thanks for trying my sketch at FS.

Carole :D

cats whiskers said...

Great card love the stitching.
Hugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

I love this card Cathy and the pink socks are the perfect finishing touch!
Love Becky xx