Sunday, 18 May 2008

CCT/Friday Sketchers card


I have not been doing much crafting over the last few days - lots else going on in my life. As time is in short supply I have combined 2 challenges into 1 this week. Cute Card Thursday's challenge this week is to create a card with a vacation/travel theme. They are offering a fab Tilda stamp as a prize.
The Friday Sketcher sketch this week has proved quite a challenge for my tired brain. I have really struggled getting stuff straight - everything is slightly slanted - a bit like me at the mo!!!

My older daughter (3 years old) thinks Tilda is stood in front of Blackpool Tower - so this is card is really titled Tilda does Blackpool (not Paris)!!

Hope you like it.

12 comments:

Alison said...

Super card Cathy, I have left a message for SBS17 on my blog.

Sandy said...

Oh Cathy this is really gorgeous. Such a cute card. Loev it.

Anonymous said...

very cute card, great

Joy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy and I love that your daughter thought it wa blackpool tower he he xx

Heike's Creativeplace said...

This is just gorgeous !!!!!!!
Beautiful work so Cute........

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the images and the colours you have used.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

Such a fun card, I love the Paris theme, so perfect as we are giving away this stamp!

Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Marlou McAlees said...

love this gorgeous card!!! Tilda is sooo cute!! :)

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card, love that eifeltower! Great that you turned the sketch around. Thanks for joining the FS!

Anonymous said...

Nice job with the sketch!! Your Tilda and Tower are awesome!! Pretty papers, too!!

Unknown said...

a lovely and so fabulous card, really marvellous.
thank you for your participation to my sketch at friday sketchers.