Thursday, 13 December 2012

More Christmas cards!

I can't believe I didn't make enough LOL!!  So 3 quick makes, all the same style, but different colourways ... I simply embossed the card blank, added a panel of patterend paper and some ribbon, the image, colored with my pens and some gems ... very quick!


Challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Comtemporary Christmas colours
Addicted to stamps and more - bingo (embossing, ribbon, free) 


Challenges:
Divas by Design - use some red
Crafts and me - WHy so blue? no blues


 Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - snow white
Joanna Sheen- with love at Christmas 
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Cupcake Craft - Merry Christmas
Forever Friends - Christmas
Songbird - Merry Christmas
CRAFT - Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes
PaperPlay - Christmas is coming
Love to Create - anything goes
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Everybody Art - anything goes

 Supplies:
Image: Stempleglede Grungy Christmas
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Jovial, Aspen frost
 Embellishments: lace, ribbon, flat backed gems
Tools:



 

26 comments:

Caroline said...

Cathy this is so beautiful I love the image and the layout is so elegant. Caroline xxx

cebelica said...

I didn't make enough Christmas cards either, I really need to make a few more. Thank you for the idea on how to make some quick but beautiful cards. Hugs! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely cards Cathy, very effective recipe! Love the image. Hugs, Wends x

Nonni said...

Hi Cathy, all of your 3 cards are lovely! I really love the stamp you've used and the patterned paper looks great on top of your embossed background. Thanks for joining us at ATSM Challenge!

Vicky said...

Three fabulous cards Cathy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

Pretty cards!

Sonia said...

Lovely image and gorgeous papers:) Love the lace:)
Fabulous work Cathy:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Sue said...

Very pretty, Cathy! Lovely embossing and stamping. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sue x

Laine said...

These are lovely Cathy. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
Hugs from
Laine
X

Kylie said...

Lovely embossing! I really love the combination of papers and colours you have used here. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Three really lovely cards. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Merry Christmas.

Dionne

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for joining us for “MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ” challenge at
The Songbird Challenge , Merry Christmas from me and GOOD LUCK .
Hugs Elaine

stressfreestamping said...

I like how you changed up your cards just a little to get three different designs. Thanks for playing at ATS&M this week!

Sharon said...

This is beautiful. Love the image and the papers and embossed card are gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing this with us as Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Denise Goeldner said...

Love the trio you've created beautiful hugs xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous selection of cards, such a lovely image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Donna said...

Fantastic Christmas cards and such a fab festive designs! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunningly elegant! I love them all! Great quick makes - might have to borrow some ideas! Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog, hugs, Jayne x

Cazro said...

Beautiful, I do like the stamp you used to. Elegant cards. Thanks for joining with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Caz

Margreet said...

Awww, these are so beautiful....thanks for sharing with the Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Danielle Vincent said...

I love how you took this and made three different and beautiful cards from the same concept. Love the stamp in the front panel - so lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Gail said...

Beautiful. Stunning. Perfect. Creative. Awesome cards. Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

Pam x

RoseC said...

Cathy, your beautiful stamping looks fabulous on these wonderfully layered cards. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Why So Blue? = No Blues Allowed!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Heather said...

Three gorgeous cards Cathy, a beautiful image panel and fabulous embossing. I love the different choices of papers!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with the Everybody Art challenge and wish you all the best for the New Year.

sue w. said...

Hi Cathy, I love this image it's so elegant. Fab papers too. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
Hugs Sue W.