I coloured in the image using my pens and cut her out using nesties. I have kept the layout simple, and added some mulberry flowers with button centres, a die cut corner and some ribbon - sticking to 4 types of embellishments was HARD!!! Finally I stamped the sentiment in red ink and cut it out using my nesties.
Supplies:
Image: Kraftin Kimmie - Virginia
Sentiment:
Kraftin Kimmie Holiday Trinkets
Colouring medium: promarkers
Papers:
Echo Park Very Merry Christmas
Embellishments: Joy die cut corner, prima flowers, buttons, ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, oval nestibilities, Joy metal shim
Challenges:
CRAFT - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - red and green
PaperPlay - Christmas is coming
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Color Throwdown - red riding hood, crumb cake, basic black, gumball green
Paper Pretties - Christmas inspired
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes
Card Crafters Circle - December Celebration
Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes
Card Crafters Circle - December Celebration
Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas


12 comments:
Cathy this is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx
what a stunning card cathy ,lovely image and super papers
thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.
and good luck
tracey x
This is just fabulous hun, love the colours and design. Simply brilliant. Hugs, Sxx
Great card!!
A cute, fun card.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, hope join us again next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Beautiful creative combo! Love you colouring! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!
Gorgeous card CAthy. I love the image and fab colours.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x
Beautiful paper, cute image, wonderful coloring. This is such a nice card. Thanks so much for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge! Hugs, Gail
Absolutely gorgeous card:) Wonderful image and lovely papers:)
Hugs,
Sonia
What a darling image and the Christmas papers are sooo pretty!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!
Such a difficult challenge Cathy but you've certainly achieved it :-)
Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "I Love Christmas" challenge - good luck!
xx Sazzle xx
Hi Cathy, Hope you're well & enjoying the festive season. Love your pretty card. Thanks for joining in with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge & hope to see you throughout the year x
Post a Comment