Supplies:
Image:
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Colouring medium:
Papers:
Embellishments: ribbon from stash
Tools: sizzix heart border embossing folder, Marianne Creatible heart
Challenges:
Love to Create - anything goes
Totally Gorguss - for someone special
Less is More - Anniversary


13 comments:
Cathy this is gorgeous love the design. Caroline xxx
Happy Anniversary , Cathy. Love the heart embossing and the addition of images of two hearts . And I think the card is quite elegant .Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday .
Fab, Happy Anniversary when it comes
Mwah
Ali x
Awww how beautiful, so elegant and clean. I love this card and congrats on your Anniversary. xx
fab gold hearts
Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"
Gorgeous with the gold Cathy...congrats on your anniversary! :)
Please pop on over to my new blog (www.creatinwithstampinup.blogspot.com) and you could win my fab candy!
Lizy xx
Gorgeous Cathy....and happy Anniversary too hun..:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Very beautiful and romantic:)
Hugs,
Sonia
Gorgeous card cathy. Saw this on MIM..Loz
Happy Anniversary, that is a super card, and you have used a great colour combination with a very smart design.
This is great, I love the embossed hearts Cathy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Great card. Happy anniversary
Hi Cathy
I saw you on MIM and came to take a closer look. Your C&S card is looking very beautiful and elegant. Love your design and all the hearts.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.
Michaela xx
Post a Comment