Thursday, 20 December 2012

Fairy cakes

 I am trully CHristmased out, so it was lovely to create something that wasn't in festive colours or Christmasy!  I coloured the image using my pens and added some glamour dust  othe fairy and insect's wings.  I kept it all clean and unfussy, just some seam binding and flat backed pearls.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium:promarkers, copics for the hair
Papers:from digi stash, Nitwits I think
Embellishments: seam binding, flat backed pearls
Tools: 

Challenges:
Crafty Ribbons - green and blue
Cute Card Thursday - eat, drink and be merry
Cupcake Craft - cupcake
Sugar Bowl - sketch
Papertake Weekly - Pick of the year (anything goes)
Paper pretties - glitter
 Love to Create - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
 

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image,great design.xxx

Deb said...

So very cute Cathy, love it!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Merry Christmas, Debxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww what a cutie pie! Love the soft colours and i can understand you getting christmas-d out hehe ;) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is adorable Cathy and I love the soft colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Stephanie said...

Super sweet card Cathy - love the colours & that image is so cute :) Merry Christmas x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image, so sweet. Beautiful colours and layout too.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

What a cute little image, love your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
Pinky

Kim said...

gorgeous card Cathy and love that sweet image!
Kim x

Vicky said...

Awwwww...so precious Cathy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

This is just so sweet and cute!!

Louise said...

Awww so cute,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

carol said...

Hi Cathy, this is beautiful so cute, thanks for playing along with CR...Merry Christmas x carol

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely, I love those colours. And a pretty fairy with an even lovelier cake!

Faye said...

Too cute and I love the soft colours. Lovely to see you at Cupcake, thanks for playing with us. X

Laura said...

beautiful soft and pretty card!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons
Laura

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at The Sugar Bowl xx Jenny xx