I have really enjoyed making cleaner and simpler Christmas cards this year - and I love this design, going to feature alot next year LOL!!! It is all matted onto hammered gold card, and I coloured the mistletoe in using my pens. Some lace, the obligatory gingham and some teeny gems to finish.
We are sponsored by
Supplies:
Image: Stempleglede Grungy Christmas
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Jovial
Embellishments: lace, ribbon, flat backed gems
Tools:
Challenges:
Color Throwdown - red riding hood, crumb cake, basic black, gumball green
Paper Pretties - Christmas inspired
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Papercraft Star - include gold on a Christmas card
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes
CRAFT - Christmas
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Card Crafters Circle - December Celebration
Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas
CRAFT - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - red and green
PaperPlay - Christmas is coming I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Card Crafters Circle - December Celebration
Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas




13 comments:
cATHY this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Everything works so well together. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}
Cathy this is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are so beautiful. Caroline xxx
Cathy this is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are so beautiful. Caroline xxx
Beautiful card...lovely design and papers.xxx
Very classy Cathy. I like it
Anne x
Lovely card Cathy
fantastic card, love the mistletoe image
Kimx
Wonderful Christmas card; the design is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - hope you join in again next month.
Hugs, Dawn
Beautiful! Love the gold papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.
Deanne :)
You've created something very beautiful and elegant....so many lovely little touches, and the gold makes it seem very lush. Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!
Sweet card, Cathy! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Papercraft Star.
Gorgeous card Cathy, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx
This is stunning. I love the gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Ann xxx
Post a Comment