Thursday, 25 October 2012

Skating Tilda

 It is so dark here today, I really can't get a good photo of her :(.  I coloured Tilda in using my pens and then cut her out using my oval nesties, before inking and stickling up the edge of the oval.  I glamour dusted and stickled around her to create a frsoty feel.  The dp has been stitched, and I added the die cuts and some little gems.  Finally some ribbon and a fussy bow.

Supplies: 
 Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Colouring medium: promarkers
Papers: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Memory box frostyville border and corner dies, glamour dust, 
Tools: oval nestabilities, cuttlebug

Challenges:
 Stamp with Fun - sketch
Stampavie and More - stitches 
Deep Ocean - Sporty/outdoors
Papertake Weekly - fireworks (glitter and sparkle)
Totally Gorguss - bling
Crafty Ribbons - Christmas
My Heart Pieces - use ribbon


8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Cathy I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

really so pretty cathy! love the muted colours and those beautiful die cuts :)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous I love the image and beautiful colour scheme

Sue

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the BLING!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Totally Gorjuss!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Nadja said...

Nice card. Thanks for playing along with Stamp with fun.

Hugs, Nadja

Anke said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and good luck
hugs Anke

Louise said...

Hi there Cathy!
Oh, wow! Your card featuring this ubercute Tilda is sooo beautiful :) Love your beyond beautiful coloring and all of the gorge details. Perfect for our outdoor theme this week :)

We are so pleased that you decided to join us in DOC this week :) Welcome back!
Hugs, Louise

cebelica said...

I love all the glitters in your card. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons this week! :) Hugs! xx