Friday, 19 October 2012

Anyone for cake?

This card turned to to be more bother than I thought it was going to be ... I struggled getting the image stragiht due to a sneezing fit and then forgot to use the tan mat ... so third attempt later and dah dah!!!!!!  I coloured those gorgeous cupcake in using my pens and then simply embossed the floral oval onto the card.  I added some pearls and that was it.

Supplies:
Sentiment:
 Colouring medium: promarkers
 Papers: 
Embellishments: 
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders floral ovals

Challenges: 
Tuesday Throwdown - tea at Granny's
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything goes

 

9 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so pretty and elegant cathy! Hahaha too funny about your making process...don't you hate it when it just isn't quite gelling? It looks marvellous though :)

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. Could just do with some cakes right now.

Kim said...

love the card and the effect of embossing the die! looks great
Kim x

Viv said...

Yummy cupcakes! and a great card!

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma! xxx

Caz said...

This is Lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz,
and good luck.

Caz xx CC DT

stampingtink said...

This is so sweet! I just love the soft colors and them embossing is great! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll come and join us next week!

Susan, TT DT

Larelyn said...

What a delightful stamped image and I love the embossing. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Throwdown.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Anne said...

Very pretty card Cathy, I love the simplicity of it and how you've done the embossed border. Thanks for joining us in the Lili Little Fairies challenge this week ...good luck!