After a little break, and with some fab new DT members Its Crafting Time are back with a weekly theme. This week's theme was a bit of a killer for me ... that dreaded pink with black!!!
I coloured the Saturated Canary image, Jules, in using promarkers and flexmarkers. The design paper is Basic Grey Kissing Booth, and I matted it onto black cardstock. I added some layered paper flowers, with a card candi dot coloured with my black promarker at the centre, ribbon, and some gems.
Make it Monday
Simon Says Stamp - inspiration photo
Charimsa Cardz - pink + 1
Craft your passion - anything goes
The Crafty BLoggers Network - pink and black

21 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable Cathy, brilliant job with Pink and Black.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and coloured beautifully. I love the layout too
Sue
Stunning Cathy! I think you have done a great job of the pink and black..she looks so gorgeous all coloured up there :)
Well you have done yourself proud with this one hun - fabulous colourwork, and a great job with the pink and black! Hugs Sxx
Hi Cathy, this is fabulous, I love this colour combo and you have coloured the image perfectly. Stunning.
Hugs Sue W.
Hi Cathy, Such a sweet image, lovely colours, wonderful design detail. Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.
Hugs
Laine
X
Too cute. Adorable realization with a pretty girl. Beautiful composition. Bravo !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
Well for a dreaded project, the outcome certainly doesn't show it at all. I'm very impressed with the coloring and the wonderful layout...I think it's an A+ effort! She's gorgeous. :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Lisa xx
Hi Cathy just popped by from MIM to have a good look at your gorgeous card. Love the image and colours even though you don't like the combination you did a great job. TFS
Hugs Sheryl xx
I know you are not fond of "that color" but your card is wonderful! :)
Beautiful colors! So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge! You'd never know that these aren't fave colors of yours!
Hey Cathy!
I know how you feel - I have color combos that are Painful for me too! But, you really made that work! Absolutely beautiful coloring - I love the softness of her hair. And your layout is perfect for that image.
I'm glad you joined in at Craft Your Passion! ~ginny
Gorgeous Cathy...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Super cute card! I love all the little details and your colouring is fabulous. I found you at MIM.
adorable! saw you on MIM
Pretty card, Cathy. Beautiful colouring. Glad I popped in from MIM#101 for a closer look.
Love everything about this card, the image,the layout and Your coloring is wicked. You really made this color combination work. I saw it on MIM .
Beautiful card, great colour combi and love the image and papers! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x
Fab pink and black Card, i love it
Thanks for joining in the CBN Challenge (Sarah CBN DT)
Love it. Love it. Love it. Simply stunning
Cute card! Love the colors! Saw this on MIM! Rae #5 & #74
Post a Comment