Thursday, 28 July 2011

Lost in Music

 I had a bit of a crafting session the other night ... and made this ...just haven't got round to blogging it until now.


Here is Lost in Music from Sugar Nellie's latest Sassy release, isn't she fab?  I coloured her using my promarkers and the dp is Basic Grey Oliver. I went for blue hair as the Sugar Nellie FB page challenge is different coloured hair this week.  I added some wooden black rustic buttons, some organza and a chippy tag which I coloured with turquoise promarker and then doodled on.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - sketch
One Stop Craft - recipe (1 ribbon/lace, 2 dp and 3 buttons)
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Clash of the colours (turquoise/red)

9 comments:

Pami said...

Hi Cathy, fabulous image and card! I love blue hair! (not that I would want it myself of course!) Thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky this week, good luck! Pami x

Suzilou said...

I love these images, really should buy some hehe, and I love her hair looks so fab in blue :)

Vicky said...

Beautiful Cathy...and I so love the colours you have used too hun...

hugs Vicky xx

Alexis said...

So cute. I love the blue hair. Thanks for joining us at fab n funky.

xxxtglxxx said...

I love this!! :) I havent seen this image before and your colouring of her and her hair is amazing.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

scrapperjulia said...

Wow, I love your coloring of this sweet image, great card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

scrapperjulia said...

Wow, I love your coloring of this sweet image, great card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning!!! as always Mrs W Love love love it


Miss ya

Ali x

Jill said...

ohh Cathy this is gorgeous love the colours and the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx