Wednesday, 20 July 2011

WOYWW

Its Wednesday and time to share the desk with the blogging world, thanks to the lovely Ms Julia Dunnit.

So here is my desk as i find it this morning ...
I am in the process of making a tag .. all the elements are there .. image, papers, embellies, etc ...just need to get colouring and assembling!

Here is a pic of the latest edition to our family ... Jack the kitten.  He has found my desk ... but he is sleeping soundly on my computer chair downstairs at the mo. One of his favourite places to chill out is on the mouse mat ... usually when we need to use the pooter!!


The tag and Jack being helpful are here.


19 comments:

Simple homemade living said...

Morning Cathy the tag looks lovely I can't wait to see it finished.

laura 10

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Looks like you are just about ready to make that tag. All that is stopping you is Jack (grin). Now you know why Bleubeard doesn't come into my craft room. Have a great WOYWW.

jude said...

hiya ,
Well Jack certainly made himself st home!Love the lok of your tag be back later to see the finished creation.
Have fab wednesday and a creative week
hugs jude 8

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

The tag looks good in progress and I love your Jack. He is adorable!

Squirrel x said...

Even when you are mid project, your desk is still tiday! Hello Jack, what a little cutie you are - Vince sends purrs. Hugs Sxx

Neet said...

How cute is that? Has he met "glitter" yet? I'd never get any crafting done if I had Jack, I'd be too busy cuddling him.
The tag looks interesting - will have to pop back.
Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet x #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Awww, sweeet kitty :) I don't let Harry and Ron come upstairs, because all my lovely fabric would be covered in cat hair permanently!! Lovely colouring on your tag btw, great colours. xx

Glenda said...

I think your tag will be wonderful! Love yur new addition!

Sarah said...

tag looks great - fab blues and browns coming along!

Berry said...

Aww your kitten is so cute and that stamped image looks itching to be coloured! Happy WOYWW hugs Rebekah #60 xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
the tag loogs gorgeous, aww kitty keeping you company how cute, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Vicky said...

Tag looks lovely! Jack has certainly made himself at home. Happy WOYWW!

Anonymous said...

The tag is looking good so far. And there seems to be a lot of cats seen on WOYWW lately. He's sweet.

Mary Anne

ScrappnBee said...

good luck finishing the tag and getting the cat away from the pooter when you need it! Thanks for sharing the desk and the cat! Have a great week -Amanda #45

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous tag in the making there - love the starting colour! Gorgeous kitty too. I'm afraid our 2 are banned from my ARTHaven. They are too nosy and pull things out and generally make more chaos than is there to start with!! I joined WOYWW today and can see it's going to be great fun.

okienurse said...

great looking tag. Look forward to seeing it finished. Love your new fur baby. The little black and white kitties are so cute. Thanks for sharing. Vickie.

Angie said...

Love whats going on, on your desk, including Jack.xx

nerllybird said...

The tag is gorgeous; I need to find some of those fine nibs. Cats on craft surfaces - not good, lol!
Helen S

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Cathy sorry am running late this week again! thanks for popping over and happy WOYWW. Am loving the posts above some lovely things there.. and also love the newest member of the house! Shaz in Oz.x