Sunday, 13 June 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge 21

This week's challenge is

Here Comes Summer

I coloured the image using my pens and matted it onto blue cardstock. The papers are a freebie pad of MME Pretty Please ... just a few bits left now! I layered up some flowers and added some organza ribbon and a bow.



Recipe:
Stamp(s): Wild Rose Studio Milton and Co
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: MME
Embellishments: from stash

13 comments:

Annie said...

an adorable card Cathy, such pretty colours and I love the cute teddy bear!
enjoy your day.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Another smashing creation Cathy, love it. Have a super day! Hugs Ali x

Helen said...

Awww...this is so sweet Cathy! Love those papers!
Helen x

Sonia said...

Aww what a sweet lil bear beautiful colours.
Hugs Sonia xx

Susie said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, I love these papers!! Cute bear too!
Just been reading through your blog and your cards are fab x

Hugs
Susie xxx

Uma said...

so cute, the papers are very pretty indeed

Sandra said...

Hi Cathy....beautiful card,love that cute bear image and coloured perfectly...the papers are pretty too,nice freebie!

Hope you've had a good day
Take care
San x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Cathy :-) I do love this image ,, so very cute and the colours and papers you used are fab ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cathy,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kat said...

This is lovely Cathy. I love that image and that colour combo is really pretty.

Kat xx

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Cathy. The image is beautifully coloured and I love the dp's. Enjoy your time with the family!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Cathy.
luv
Debby

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :) Love those papers and the cute bear x

Jenny x