Wednesday, 23 June 2010

ABC Challenge - X is for ...

For this wek's ABC challenge we want to see an extra element or dimension on your card.
I made a trifold card with a pull out tag.

I used three of my gorgeous hAnglars and coloured them using my promarkers and copics. I made the trifold card and decorated it using MME papers and cut out the larger image and put her on the front with some pearls. I stuck the bottom of the right fold down so the tag could sit in it without falling out.
The tag is made using co-ordinating paper and ribbon. The little girl is cut out and matted onto the letter rack. there is space on the back of the tag for a message.

I have left it quite plain ..I felt it really didn't need any embellies.

Recipe:
Stamp(s):hAnglar Stanglar kit 3
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics
Papers: MME Bella Bella
Embellishments: pearls and ribbon from stash

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Cathy. Love the papers you have used and the stamps are beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Becky said...

Oh wow Cathy I love this!! Absolutely gorgeous!! I especailly love that letter rack, ooh that's such a useful stamp!! Are these kits exclusive or can you still buy them?? xx

Helen said...

This is so sweet Cathy!
Helen x

Riet said...

So beautiful Cathy,i love your images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Uma said...

lovely, those hanglars are fab

Pauline C said...

Superb card Cathy - lots of interest without embellies - very cleverly done
pauline x