Wednesday, 14 April 2010

ABC challenge S is for

Sparkle
For this challenge we want to see sparkle ... lots or just a little. We are sponsored by
Wendy from the Secret Crafter.
Photobucket
She is offering 2 of her fab exclusive Manga stamps.


Here is my card.
I have made this card using my glimmer mists and a template/mask. I have done a tutorial on the ABC Tutorial blog of you are interested in finding out how I did it. As I wanted the paper to be the main feature I added a small bouquet (thanks Vicky) and some ribbon. I glimmered and glamour dusted the flowers and added some frosted lace stickles to the edges of the card ... it has taken up the tattered rose glimmer mist colour!


4 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous card Cathy.
Love how you've created the background with glimmermist.

Have a great day,
xoxo Karin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love that paper Awesome job! Samantha :0)

Pauline C said...

Very pretty and unusual - gorgeous paper effect.
Pauline x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Simply gorgeous...really elegant..love it!!
hugs
Jan...x