Papertake weekly - sketch
Passion for promarkers - Spring and an animal
Polly craft challenge - sparkle
Everybody-Art-challenge - Easter
Simon Says Stamp - Easter/Spring and glimmer
Stamp with Fun - Easter
Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge - Easter/Spring
Our Creative Corner - Easter
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Allsorts Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Stampin for the Weekend - Easter
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Pollycraft Spring Thins Follow the leader
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: DCWV Pocketfull of Posies, Nursery stack
Embellishments: flower, brad and raffia from stash

22 comments:
Oh this is adorable Cathy.
luv
Debby
Beautiful card Cathy
Adorable image and fab colouring.
Take care
Debs xx
OMG cathy what wonderful creations since I have been absent from blog hopping its lovely to be back. Hope to see you at the NEC
Hugs jacqui x
What a cute card!! Those ducks are so adorable!!! Love your papers too, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) The image is just adorable and the papers and colours ,, perfect ! :-)
thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
An adorable card, love the sweet image, really is lovely.
Tanks for joining us at MCFC,
Hugs Angel
Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. The images is so cute and the papers are gorgeous. I love the colour scheme, just perfect for a spring card. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Oh such an adorable card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
BEAUTIFUL DUCK GOOD LUCK IN THE DRAW OER AT MCFC
LIZ XX
What an adorable card! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. xxx
Aw such an adorable card, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
AWWW!! This is SOOOO cute!!!!! I love the little ducks!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!!
Chris & the DT
Cathy this is a beautiful spring card!
Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey x
Such cute duckies!!! Love your card! Very well done and I just love the image! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!
Oh wow!! I just ADORE your precious ducks!! :) Your coloring is just stunning!! HUGS
Hi Cathy
Such an adorable card so cute image...x
Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x
hi cathy, aww so cute! I love the pastel colour combo and of course the image is super cute
thank you for joining us again this week at Sweet Stampin & pollycrafts, I hope you will join us again soon
love emma xxx
Hi Cathy, what a perfect card for our challenge. Love the cute image and your colouring is fabThanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x . Gorgeous papers and layout.
Lovely job on this! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.
I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this week and good luck.
Love your card that is a great image! Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
Carol Ann xx
Gorgeous card, love that image & the greeting fits perfectly :)
Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x
Post a Comment