Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Green!!

I started making this card on Sunday for a couple of challenges ... finally having finished it ... it fits 12!!!! YAY!!!
So this card is for the following challenges:
Cupcake challenge - green
A spoonfull of Sugar - Easter
Stamp Something - green and cream
Fuss n Fancy - Green
1 Stop Card Crafts - spots and dots
Passion for Promarkers - sketch
Creative Card Crew - going dotty
My Time to Craft - lovely lace
Simon Says Stamp - Green
Whiff of Joy - easel card
Crafty Cardmakers - a Feminine Celebration
Raise the Bar - going green

I coloured Melinda in using my pens and matted her onto cream cardstock. All the cream cardstock has its edges inked and I rounded all the corners. I stamped swirls over a piece of cream cardstock using thyme brilliance ink and themn clear embossed and heated them. I added some lace, some mulberry flowers coloured using my emerald promarker and a button.
Now I know it doesn't lok very Eastery but I tend to use cards with flowers on rather than eggs for Easter ... don't like to limit my stamps!! So this is going to my Auntie for Easter .. lilies are very Easter!!

The recipe I have used is from Katharina's Guest Design call ...So I am going to have a go at it.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Melinda with bouquet; WOJ Swirls
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: MME Bloom and grow
Embellishments: flowers, lace, brads and button from stash

31 comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

This is lovely. Love the choice of dp and the lace used. The image is one of my favourites and has been coloured in lovely. Good luck with the dt call.

Jayne xx

Anonymous said...

Oh so gorgeous Cathy!! I love this!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something and best of luck to you on the call!!HUGS

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card cathy,Thanks for playing along with us at A Spoonfull of sugar this week,Hugs Debbie x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Cathy - love the colours!
Helen x

Donna said...

Super sweet card Cathy...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Cathy ;-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

good Luck with the WOJ GD call :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Cathy. I love the colours on this!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

So cute hunny I love it!! hope you win the DT call!!! Samantha :0)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. I love the soft pastel colour scheme and the image is ao sweet. Great easel style card and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lesley said...

Lovely card, my favourite colour! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Great card! The image is such a darling and you have colored her so nice.

Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week.

Mvh
Gunn

Pauline C said...

beuatiful card Cathy - gorgeous colours and the lace goes with it so well. Thanks for going dotty with CCC this week :-) I must have challenges on the brain cos i can think of another 5 challenges you could enter this for if you fancy ... ie LotV, Flutterbys, Crafty Cardmakers, Pixie Cottage, Raise the bar ... why not go for a new record lol??
Hugs
pauline x

Jo Hopwood said...

Looks like a St Pat's Day special to me!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Cathy, love the sweet image and the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

Such a beautiful card Cathy i adore the sweet image and colours and what a fab layout. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

craftymum said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining PFP this week
Love Sarah (GDT) XXX

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely card - gorgeous colours and beautiful image... 12 challenges??? OMGoodness, Jo x

Melissa said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Tasha said...

Cathy this is so beautiful, all the different shades of green are so pretty and the layout is fab. Such a pretty image too
love tasha xx

Macpurp said...

wow ! well done on making such a pretty card fit so many challenges!
love all the green
love tina x

~*Joni said...

Cathy this is so sweet! I love that Whiff Of Joy image, so adorable in all those greens. Wonderful job, thank you for going green and joining us at Raise The Bar!

Unknown said...

That lace is gorjuss, well done, such a lovely card, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Suzi Mac said...

Cathy this is so adorable, loving that WOJ image, your pastel colours are so nice. Lovely design too. So glad you joined us at OSCC this week, thank you. Hugs Suzi xx

Ida / Little said...

What a gorgeous card you have made, thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week Cathy! :)

Hugs Ida

Wiccababe said...

lovely card Cathy
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Caryn said...

Fabulous card - love that image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Christy said...

Beautiful!

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Stampin Mindy said...

Just darling. Beautiful image and lace.

Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Challenge this week!

Also thanks for joining us at Whiff of joy this week too!

Katharina Frei said...

Fantastic card – I can see the love and care that you poured into it.

Thanks for participating in the GD call.
Best regards
Katharina

Anonymous said...

Sweet image, lovely green card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April