Monday, 21 April 2008

Tilda in Pink

Before I made my Tilda and Co Challenge card I decided to have a go at making a pink Tilda card. I am not a pink person and so pink does not often feature as a main theme of my cards.
So i have had a go at making this card in lots of shades of pink.
The backing paper is Papermania and the cardstock is also Papermania.
The ribbon is a freebie form a card making magazine. The flowers are die cut and have very small pink papermania gems in the middle.

I love this Tilda - but I am definitely going to explore different colour combos - not too pink next time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fab you can never have to much pink

Victoria said...

lovely card. Well done at entering the world of girly pink - gave me a surprise!

Kristine said...

Sooo CUTE!! :D Love this in pink. You do a really nice job.