
My mum loves this stamp so much, she has asked me to make 16 postcards for the children she works with (she plays the piano for them). I have finally finished them this morning - however there are only 14 as my beautiful younger monster "helped" me by scribbling all over 2 of them!! So back to the stamping for me later.
But here are four of them.
The stamp is Penny Black's Ode to Joy and I have watercoloured it, mounted on black card and then hammered white card cut to postcard size.
Some have been mounted straight, others at an angle - I couldn't decide which I liked best.
I hope the children like them

7 comments:
oh wow these are super cute - love those penny black stamps.
Have a great weekend :-)x
What a cute stamp!!! Great postcards!
Hi Cathy
These are great and I like the angled stamping - nice little twist. Lovely stamp image and the colouring is lovely.
Sue. x
they are lovely, love the image.
they will love them. have a great day :)
What a lovely idea! Great little post cards xx
Afternoon Cathy, I love the stamp, I'm sure the little uns will appreciate them!
Clairexx
These are so cute, I know the feeling of "helping hands!"
Becky xx
Post a Comment