Friday, 7 December 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge

 The theme this week has been chosen by the lovely Sue and it is One for the Boys ...
I love this Lala land Crafts Luka image, great for those cheeky boys we know!!  I coloured it with my pens and then simply layered up a couple of layers and added the sentiment.  It is for one of the girls' friends, and to be honest he isn't going to appreciate anything fussy or embellished - he's a bit of a boy's boy!!!

Supplies:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Wander
Embellishments:
Tools: 

 Challenges:
 I love Promarkers - anything goes
Crafts and Me - anything goes

 

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card Cathy the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card.. love those colours.Looking forward to working with you in 2013.
Hugs
Chris x

mixamatoasties said...

What a fab image. Great card!

Unknown said...

Cathy this is so cute, yes great image for those cheeky boys :) .. and I see you joined us at I ♥ Promarkers. Thank you so much and good luck xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous boys card Cathy. I love the image and the design looks great too.
I hope Ellie is enjoying her birthday.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

carol said...

Hi Cathy..love you card, fab image too, x carol

Lisa T said...

Very cute and appropriately masculine! I agree - you really can't fuss up a boy card too much. They don't lend themselves to a lot of embellishing. Have a great weekend!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Super card, cute image

Ali x

Anonymous said...

Super card, cute image. love it

Ali x

Unknown said...

Haha love this Cathy!
Lizy x

Wendy said...

Fabulous boys card Cathy, love the image.
Wendy xx

sue w. said...

Hi Cathy, Love the image and the papers are great.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Karen said...

Great card Cathy, love the BPs too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx