Another Christmas card from me - having coloured this adorable image in using my pens I added a very liberal amount of stickles to make it sparkle. I have kept it very simple as I am liking the cleaner, less embellished style at the moment, and it goes through the post much easier lOL!!
Supplies:
Sentiment: Crafty Sentiments Christmas circles
Colouring medium: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Jovial
Embellishments: ribbon, stickles
Tools:
Challenges:
Joanna Sheen- with love at Christmas
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Forever Friends - Christmas
Songbird - Merry Christmas
CRAFT - Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes
Stampavie and More - Christmas
Stampactular Sunday - Christmas time
Stampavie and More - Christmas
Stampactular Sunday - Christmas time
Paperplay time - Winter fun
Love to Create - winter fun
Cutie Pie- cute Christmas
Anything Goes - traditional Christmas colours
Oldie but a goodie - use a sponsor's image


19 comments:
Fabulous card Cathy, love this image and colouring.. fabulous papers and great design..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card I love the cute image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx
Go Cathy, embrace the CAS!! Love this card, those papers are a favourite, and your colours are gorgeous. Hugs Sxx
What a sweet card - so beautifully coloured & a lovely image choice too. Thank you so much for joining us as we thank our sponsors over at an OBAG, Jx
It's lovely Cathy. I'm also liking the cleaner, simple cards at the moment. So just love this one:)
Anne x
Cathy, this is just the sweetest ever! I love it. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
Fab card, great image - thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
Wendy -x-
Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and lovely design.
Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
Beautiful Card Thanks for joining us for our last challenge of the year at Love to Create pop back on the 7th Jan when we will be back Hugs Sandra DT xx
careyscards.blogspot.co.uk
Hi Cathy....Such a Lovely creation thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT, Have a lovely Christmas x carol
Gorgeous card, Cathy. The layout and papers are beautiful and the image is adorable. Love all the stickles too. Thanks so much for sharing it at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.
Hugs, Dawn
Hi Cathy, this is soo lovely. The papers are fab and the image is super. Love the sentiment too, have to check those out. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs Sue W.
Hi NICE CARD!!! I like it alot!!!! :D
Thanks for joining us at ForeverFriends fortnightly challenge!
Linda DTFF (stampscrapandsmile.blogspot.nl)
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Lovely card, i like all the different papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week!
I have a $15 voucher up for grabs on my blog at meiaudesigns.wordpress.com, come by to check it out if you get a chance!
Mei
this is a lovely card. The image is adorable. I love all the layers and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday.
Lovely card, I love the layout and te sentiment
Thanks for joining in with our Christmas challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member
This is gorgeous Cathy, such a cute image and I love your papers and layout :)
Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge blog for our Fortnightly Challenge :)
Merry Christmas!
Tanya xx
A wonderful Image and colouring
thanks for joining us at OBAG this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
Post a Comment