Wednesday, 15 February 2012

WOYWW

We're half way through the school holiday and I am still sane :))))  But not much crafting is getting done ... children want to be entertained and fed ... very demanding really!! Oh and DH wanted a romantic evening due to it being Valentine's Day ... steak tea and everything ... not conducive to crafting LOL!!

I have plans for something to craft ...
See it is there on my desk ... was thinking of re-doing on of the TH 12 Tags 2011 as i wasn't too pleased with the original one ... my desk is begging me to get on with it .. .the children are demanding food, entertainment ...!!  Hopefully I will get some time later on today when they are all tired!
You may have noticed my ipad is missong ... pinched by the older daughter and she now knows the passcode .. .thanks Daddy!!!!  I'll be re-setting that one!

If you want to go for a nosy pop over to Julia's blog for all the details.  I was rubbish at getting round desks last week ... it was a bad, bad week with 1 daughter in A&E, the other sick, and me with  bad cold .. I will do better this week!!

20 comments:

Neet said...

Hope things improve healthwise in the Cathy-household. Really hope they have already.
Lovely tidy desk, will it stay that way during the half term holiday me wonders?
Don't forget to call in if you haven't already and check out my blog candy - it closes late tonight and I should be drawing tomorrow. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Neet 29

okienurse said...

hope everyone gets well and let you get on with your play! I get rather put out when DH decides that he is being ignored when I am my most creative and I am ignored when I am not! MEN! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Don't forget my blog candy is still up for grabs so drop by and leave a comment and make sure you are a follower. Vickie #64

Ann B said...

'Re-doing Tim's tags? How good are you, I didn't even get to make one the first time round, but I am going to have a goat his 'one a month' tags.
Ann B
#57

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Ironic how kids can be SO demanding, wanting food and entertainment while on holiday. Can't relate, since I can shut out the loud noises of Bleubeard (grin). Happy WOYWW from #3.

MvM-design said...

love to see your creative desk!
Happy Wednesday :-)
Hugs Marleen #45

Sharne Davies said...

Thanks for the peek onto your desk - love the mug and the kitchen roll just off the the left - Both musts on any workdesk........XX Sharne ( fresh as a daisy)

Kim Dellow said...

That looks like some fun creativity going on there! Thanks for the peek. Kim

Sarpreet said...

look forward to seeing your tags when finished, Great workspace, Happy WOYWW 141, thank you for sharing,# 52

Lou said...

Hope you get chance to play soon Lou @ #91

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Some lovely steampunky bits and pieces on your desk. Let's hope you have a less germ ridden week!
Hugs, LLJ ~72 xx

Hazel said...

Those masks are just waiting for you to play - hope you get some time soon (Hazel, WOYW #138) x

Peggy said...

hope life settles down for you all get well have a better week!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Lots of room to play on your desk if those darn kids (that includes hubby) would just give you a chance to play a little bit. What's that saying: I tried childproofing my home but they still keep getting in.

JoZart Designs said...

Hope the half term hols go well and you manage some fun. your desk looks just ready to rock too so hope there's time there too,
Love joZarty x

scrappymo! said...

That clock face/sprockets??? look like fun...can't wait to see the finished project.

Stephanie said...

Geez, what was your husband thinking of? Doesn't he know that a girl has got to craft? ;)

Brenda B said...

Lol, the trials and tribulations of half term!! Hope you get some crafting done soon.

Hugs
Brenda 6

CraftygasheadZo said...

Half term is always trying, even though my lad is older I get a constant commentary as he plays on his game console or he's up here in my room, chatting away! Love him really! Take care, thanks for sharing & enjoy this WOYWW. Zo xx 86

Lisa said...

I know exactly what you feel like and my kids don't even go to school yet! I can't wait to see your finished project. Did you cut that out with a cutter or buy the clock interface and attachments?

sandra's crafty corner said...

Happy belated WOYWW what a great space you have, thanks for sharing,
hugs sandra xxx