Its Wednesday, and time for a look-see at the messy, tidy, creative, organised etc desks in crafty blogland ... if you want a list of them all hop over to Julia's where your guided tour starts.
So my desk is busy!! Not as busy as it was earlier in the night when I had lots more stuff out ... did a bit of tidying up as I knew you were popping round!!
I have been doing some work on my SMASH books recently ... got 3 on the go now, 2 of them almost finished. For the thrid I am doing A Picture of ... and then allsorts of things, my favourite meal, something I love, my front door, my favourite shoes etc ... very electic and just a photo and words.
I am a bit behind with my DT work as well ... so I am in the middle of getting some images coloured. I got some amazing candy from Jude ... just need to get the DT work ticked off so I can get inky and play with it!
Some of it is hiding in the box behind my i-pad ... I might show you next week!

26 comments:
LOL! Yes, I know all about being behind with DT work! Love the peek at the desk! Good luck with the catch up! -Amanda 38
morning Cathy, hope you feel better soon. Like the look of your marker storage - is that something you made yourself?
Debz
x
Sounds like you've got a very busy desk. I need to get some DT work done too maybe later today.
Happy crafting, hope you are feeling better soon.
Erika. x
love that baggy holding your pens
Bridget #53
Morning Cathy, I hope you manage to shift your cold and start to feel better soon [[hugs]].
Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Karen #90
Hi there, Can't believe it's Wednesday again already! Thanks for letting me in to peek and I hope the rest of the week is a blessed and creative one for you!
Neil #45 (ish)
Hope you feel better soon, stay warm x x Lovin those images on your desk, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x
My desk is overrun with Dt deadlines and coughing fills the house too! Know how you feel - wishing you new steam and inspiration! Thanks for letting us look in and peek at your desk... Sarah at 7
So many people with coughs and colds at present so take care and keep warm - preferably at your craft desk where you can forget about the sniffles for a while.
Ann B
#51
Ouch, hate being behind, never feel I do a proper job, so hope it all goes well for you, and the nose stays put long enough to accomplish some thing other than Tissue stuck to gluey hand!!
Happy WOYWW hun, have a good one, xx
Lou #7
I love your pen bag! Thanks for sharing & enjoy this WOYWW, I'm off to be nosey, & peek at some more desks! Zo x 85
Hi Cathy, hope you feel better soon, and catch up with your DT projects - I plan to do that on Friday!
hugs
Debs #132
Hope you feel better soon. No fun to be sick when no one is home to pamper you.
Love that pen bag. It is fantastic!
So many colours around you, so fun! Feel better!
Happy WOYWW!
Aeryn (#37)
Such beautiful colors! love your marker storage. feel better soon! dani13
Look at all those pens! I hope you feel better soon and your cough goes away.
Kay
WOYWW
#129
From a distance those pens look like sticks of liquorice candy...or is that just me craving sweeties!! My cold is about drying up now, do you wanna borrow the sudocrem to stop your nose getting sore and flakey? Feel better soon!
hope your feeling better soon. Happy creating.
I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for sharing your desk with us :)
Love that bag holding your markers, and I won candy from Jude too, keep running down to the mail box every night after work to see if it's arrived yet, lol!! Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Brenda 17
Happy WOYWW! Enjoyed my visit. like that marker holder!
Hope the cold is now getting better (means going).
Wow, what a lot of Copics (or Promarkers or ...) what's the container?
Thanks so much for sharing - Hugs, Neet 195 (very late this week)xx
I didn’t make it, to everyone’s crafty space on Wednesday so doing a last sweep of the desks i haven't managed to visit, tonight (wide awake with pain so might as well make use of the time)
Hope you have a great week x Lou x @#103
Sorry I am so late getting around but it was such a busy week in my life!
Just a reminder about the blog candy...I have had such a favorable response that I have decided to increase the number of possible winners of prizes! Everyone is eligible cause I will ship overseas too! Vickie #50
Sorry I am so late getting around but it was such a busy week in my life!
Just a reminder about the blog candy...I have had such a favorable response that I have decided to increase the number of possible winners of prizes! Everyone is eligible cause I will ship overseas too! Vickie #50
Cathy you are so funny tidying up bc you know were looking but isn't that the point lol! I am playing catch up with my 2nd week of WOYWW commenting can be a little intimidating TFS!
Post a Comment