Friday, 8 July 2011

Totally Papercrafts Challenge

This week's Totally Papercrafts Challenge is
The Beach
  Our sponsor is...


Meljen's Designs, the winner can choose 4 digi images.

Thisretired Sugar Nellie Maggie and Hamish image, Rockpool, seemed perfect!!  I don't really do sandy beaches, but love rockpools ... so my beach is rocky and pooly!!  I coloured the image in using my prisma pencils and the dp is Basic Grey.  As it is rather busy, I just added some ribbon and starfish charm.


Challenges:
Crazy Challenge - on the beach
Creative Inspirations - To the Seaside
Dream Valley Challenge - ribbon
Oldie but a Goodie - anything goes

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous holiday vibe hun! It makes me sad when stamps are retired, especially when they are this fab. Love the card. Itching to get my H&M stamps out of the cupboard now, lol! Hugs Sx

NGCARDS said...

An adorable card hun :) Thanks for joining in with our Seaside theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Kendra said...

Great summery card! Love all the yellows! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh I love that - great backing papers hun
Have a good weekend
Sarah x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab card! Love the little rock pool scene and the papers you chose go with it perfectly.
Caroline xxx

Shell said...

Oh another gorjuss card Cathy, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Juls said...

just so fabby!!! Hugs Juls