Monday, 23 May 2011

Pink Birthday

My Mum asked me to make a girly birthday card (but with no fussy bits!!) for one of her friend's daughters ...

I used Summer from Sugar Nellie's digi stamp collection, and coloured her using my primsa pencils.  The dp was made using my WMS stamps to create the background and some Making Memories gingham.  The sentiment is stamped directly onto the card, and I added some pearls and ribbon.

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz - pink birthday
CRAFT - Happy Birthday
Make it Monday
 

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, this is totally gorgeous! Hugs Sxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty.. i love the image .. and i am not a girly girl .. so thats saying something lol
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Cathy .Stunning card .Love the image and the colouring just perfect . Love the gingham panel too.Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is stunning Cathy!! this is my favourite WMS background stamp. Was my first ever WMS set. Love this card

Ali x

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful Cathy, love the pretty image and clean cuts of your card xxx

Pauline C said...

beautiful Cathy - love this gorgeous image
Pauline x

scrap joanny said...

wow this girl is so gorgeous !!! I love this sweet image ! very nice work !

Cibele Glazer said...

I saw your card on Make it Monday and had to come take a closer look. I thinks it's perfect for the purpose. Very lovely!

Sally said...

Had to pop over for a closer look. I saw you on MIM and your card is just gorgeous.
Hugs Sally xxx

KarenB said...

Hi Cathy, even 'without fussy bits' it's a stunning card! So pretty :)

Sandy said...

What a pretty image and you've done a fantastic job of colouring it too! A great layout as well,
I saw your card on Make It Monday and popped in for a closer look,
Sandy