Thursday, 7 April 2011

Easter Bunny Girl

 It is a glorious day in the Lakes today .. the lambs are gambolling around, the girls have washed the car and now resemble drowned rats, and I have made a card :)
 I love hAnglars and after some pondering decided to get the Easter kit as I think I can use the images minus the ears for other cards.  I coloured the image in using my promarkers and then cut her out.  The dp is a mix of MME and Pink Petticoat.  I added some organza ribbon and some punched flowers and a punched butterfly.  Finally some flat backed gems to finish it off.  I need to bribe my Mum to write Happy easter on it as her handwriting is better than mine.  I am going to give this to my neice Tilly for Easter.
Challenges:
One Stop Craft challenge - spots and dots
Passion for Promarkers - yellow and pink
For Fun - Anything with a bunny
I Love Promarkers - Easter
Creative Inspirations - punches and dies
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Easter
Simon Says Stamp - Spring colours/Easter
 Just Magnolia  - Anything Goes



 

17 comments:

Maya said...

Ohhh this is wonderful!
Love the little bunny hÄnglar girl, she is adorable!
Thank you for playing along with us at PfP this week,
hugs from Maya

coops said...

stunning card cathy,the image is so sweet and i love your fab colours and details.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, she is so sweet Cathy!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Andrea6760 said...

Cathy,

What an adorable card! Your coloring is fantastic!

*Hugs*
~Andrea

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Cathy. Love the cute image and the design. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card Cathy, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Marion said...

Wonderfyl card Cathy and just love this image. I missed out on this set. Great colour combo and layout.
hugs
Marion

Ida / Little said...

What a super cute card :) And who doesn't love the Hänglar stamps ;) hihi. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh another adorabel card, Cathy! Love this Hanglar girl...too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Gro said...

Ohhh this is so cute. I love the image, and your colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

oheidia said...

Hi! The cute easter bunny is supercute and your colouring is fab!
Thanks, Cathy, for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

Lorraine said...

Totally love it and yes, that image would be great to use without the ears. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

katesacraftybugger said...

ooh such a pretty card ,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week-Kate

Meera said...

such a sweet card and great for our Bunny theme at For Fun. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hugs Meera x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) The image is adorable and what a good idea to lop her ears off to make her more useful ! :-) fabulous colouring and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Helen Dooley said...

This is an adorable image. Cute card! Thanks for playing along on For Fun.