We are by Simon Says Stamps and you could win a $20 voucher to spend! Heidi has a hugh variety of products so it's worth entering! And postage is free!!

We are also running a DT Call so if you've like to enter please put this on your entry. We will also be having a GDT member who will work with us for 2 challenges each month. Each month one of the DT will choose a GDT.
Here's the sketch...
I confess to doing a bit of rotating and skewing of the elements to get it to fit the papers I wanted to use.
I coloured my image using my pens and then cut her out using my nesties. I used off gold ricrac for the stripes and these lovely Prima flowers and leaves.
I am entering into this week's Lili of the Valley challenge, autumn colours, and Charisma Cards challenge, Autumn colours.
The DT have done an maxing job with the sketch so please pop along to their blogs to check out their creations.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): LOTV
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics
Papers: gift so no idea!!
Embellishments: from stash


7 comments:
Gorgeous card Cathy ,, I love this image and the papers and ric rac are perfect :-) Lovely colours :-)
luv
Lols x x x
What a gorgeous card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Gorgeous card Cathy....the image is my all time favourite one from LOTV...how cute is she!
Hope you had a good weekend
Take care
San x
I absolutely love this image, and you have made a fabby card with her... xxx
Ooh love how you have coloured this uber cute fairy Cathy, your paper and ric rak are goregous and the flowers are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
Cathy this is sooo beautiful! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)
Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at the LOTV blog!
Post a Comment