Sunday, 10 October 2010

Just Cute bears Challenge #37

 his week's Just Cute Bears challegne is to make a baby card, with the option of using gingham .... well I didn't make a card, I made a scrap page instead.

Its my two babies sleeping .. .when they were tiny and a couple of weeks ago ... note the cute bears in the centre photo!!!  Don't the girls' look similar when they were babies ... even my DH struggles telling them apart!
I used this cute dreaming bear by Penny Black and coloured it using my pens.  The dp is babsic grey and full of the girls favourite colours.  I added some raffia and some gingham ribbon, and some layered flowers.



Recipe: 
Stamp(s): Penny Black
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl
Embellishments: from stash
:

8 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...your girls look adorable Cathy!
Helen x

Macpurp said...

what a fantastic page!! your babies are beautiful!

Love Teen x

Kat said...

What a great layout Cathy and aren't your little girls adorable.

Kat xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous layout hun, your girls look like little darlings!
Sarah xx :0)

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous LO Cathy ,,, beautiful photo's and the papers are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Annie said...

a fabulous page layout! and such adorable cuties too!
hugs, annie x

Sandra said...

This is such an adorable scrapbook page Cathy...the girls look gorgeous and you're right they look like two peas in a pod :0)...

Take care
San x

jenny said...

Fabulous layout Cathy! Your girls really do lookalike!

Jenny x