We have a fab sketch this time, and if you are vbrave you can have a go at making a circle easel card like some of the DT ... but not like me!!

I used my nesties to cut the circle out (leaving the folded card just insde part of the die so I got the fold). I layered cardstock and added this cute House Mouse image .. .don't ya just love those ickle meeces. I added some tiny flat backed pearls to the scalloped card base, but no ribbon or flowers, the card is too small for that!!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Hosue Mouse Popcorn
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: cardstock
Embellishments: none
8 comments:
Awwh, so cute Cathy - I can almost taste the popcorn! Brilliant. Hugs, Sxx
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
really pretty card Cathy and an adorable image:)
sue
xx
Wow hun this is just awesome
Hugs jacqui x
Really cute Cathy. I love these little meeces too lol!
Kat x
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) very cute :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
great card! i love the shape.
I would like to try a round easel card, but not sure i could make it work.
love tina x
Gorgeous card cathy!! Lol at you not being brave!! I love your card, so dinky and cute!! xx
Post a Comment