Saturday, 3 July 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 90

It's the lovely Wendy's turn to choose the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge theme, and she has chosen water.
Here's my DT card ...

I used a new Mo Manning digi image, and coloured her using my promarkers and copics. I just love the chubby arms and legs, so much he toddler, and the gleeful face. I kept the layout really simply just using 1 sheet of my K and Co Que Sera paper. I cut both the image and mat out using my nesties and added a Marianne Creatibles swirl and some pearls.

Do take the time to take a peek at the other DT creations.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Mo Manning
Colouring Media: Promarkers and Copics (Secret Crafter)
Papers: K and Co Que Sera (Secret Crafter)
Embellishments: Marianne Creatibles swirl, pearls from stash

3 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely simple card and the image is beautiful and coloured beautifully as always

Hugs Jane x

Victoria said...

beautiful card sweetie love the swirl which looks like a wave x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Cathy - she's a real cutie!
Helen x