Anyway ...
This week heralds in another fab sketch from Becky, and the last for 2009 - our next challenge will be in the New Year, so you have plenty of time to join in.
I watercoloured Wee and his reindeer with a bit of help from Beth so its more block colouring this time!! Beth helped ink up the flowers and put the brads in them. SHe also punched the leaves. I did the rest!!!Beth is a bit of a poor sleeper ... at 9pm she is wide awake and wanting to sit with me while I craft. She is also wide aeake at 3am ... less appealing to me I have to say!!!!
Do join in if you have the time.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Wee and Reindeer
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: MME Chrsitmas Glitter stack
Embellishments: from stash

14 comments:
Very cute card, love your papers and that image is darling!
Beautiful card, love the paper and colours used. xxx
Gorgeous card, love the image.
Happy Birthday to Ellie.
luv
Debby
Happy Birthday Ellie enjoy your party. Fabulous creation as laways Cathy, bless Beth mummies little helper.
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) It must be lovely to have a little helper there next to you,, does she make her own cards ?? :-))
Happy Birthday to Ellie ,,, I am sure she will have a fab birthday :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Lovely card
happy birthday Ellie
Hope you enjoy your party
Hugs
Francesca
Hi beautiful card again from you love the image and papers are just lovely!! great job!!!
So cute I love this! And a great job Beth! I have left Ellie a message on your Answer phone too! and hope she has a FAB! time and her card arrives ok! :0)
beautiful, gerta colouring Beth!
What a beautiful card Cathy,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Awww...this is so cute! I used Wee & reindeer on my card today too! :0)
Hope Ellie had a fabulous birthday....and that you've managed to survive the party! ;0)
Helen x
gorjus card hun love the papers xx
Aww, I bet Ellie will be a gorgeous angel Cathy, Dylan is a Shepherd on Friday! And little Beth sounds so funny, 3am Yuck lol!!
Anyway, I love your card Cathy, that image is so gorgeous!
Love Becky xx
Post a Comment