Saturday, 5 December 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #61

This week's challenge has been set by Helen and is a matching set. I have made a card, tag and decorated a bag for a friend's wedding.
For the card I stamped the image using versamark and then gold embossed it. I matted the image onto red cardstock and distressed the edges in gold. The dp and sentiment are also matted onto red cardstock too. I added punched flowers and leaves and some ribbon.
I was just going to use a red bottle bag for the pressie, but got carried away and decorated the bag. I stamped the image all over the black cardstock and then embossed them in gold and red. The edges of the cardstock is distressed in gold.

I used the same image for the tag and gold embossed it, The edges are gold inked again and i used the same ribbon as the card.

Do take a peek at the other DT cards.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Papermania
Colouring Media:
Papers: from stash
Embellishments: from stash

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful Cathy - so striking

hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Goroegu set Cathy - love the rich colours!
Helen x

Helen said...

Ooops...am all fingers & thumbs this morning...of course that should say 'Gorgeous!'
Helen x

Ali Watson said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, love everything about it.