Oh and I managed to cover a few challenges at the same time!!
Roses on Paper - red, green and gold
Stampin for the weekend Blue and Brown
Simon Says Stamp - Merry Christmas
Passion for Promarkers - Christmas or New Year, but not a card
My Time to Craft - Yuletide wishes
Creative card Crew - Anything goes
Stamp with Fun - little presents
Creative Inspirations - Christmas gifts
I used two colour schemes for the candles - red and green, and blue and brown.
I stamped the images and coloured them using promarkers. I cut them out using my nesties, matted them onto cardstock and then stickled them.I used matching cardstock and MME Christmas design apers to make the decorative bands that hold the four candles together. I tied them using ribbon and twine nad ten added a hydrangea flower with a rose in the centre.
I wrapped them in cellophane and added the tag and wish label.
Simples!!
Here is the blue and brown style...
And here they all are ...
You can't really see the stickles as the light is naff today.And the last three.
I have to confess to not doing the decorated match boxes ... Ellie and Beth with matches .mmmm not a good idea!!

19 comments:
Ohhh wowww Cathy,what a beautiful creations,i love your images and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
These are gorgeous Cathy, I love the red!!
Clairexx
Beautiful candles, lovely for presents. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
These are fab Cathy - what a lovely gift!
Helen x
These are really really pretty!!!! I KNOW the teachers will love them!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!!
Chris & the DT
Oh what wonderful gifts.
luv
Debby
what a super idea - so pretty
I know what you mean - I have 4 playgroup staff, 3 teachers, 2 classroom assistants and a SFL teacher to do
thanks for joining us at PfP for the Xmas Extravaganza and good luck
Debbi
xx
What a great idea, they look gorgeous lovely pressies,sue.x
these are really beautiful so love the images you have used on them they will love them thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xx
Very great!
Thanks to taking a part in Stamp with fun.
Many greetings
Andrea
Wonderful images, great candles!
Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie
what fab gifts love them thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x
Wowee such a lovely gift.I'm sure they will be treasured. Thanks for joining us at ROP. Happy Christmas xx
Hi Cathy, what a stunning gift for the teachers - I'm sure they will love them. I really love the cute images and although I usually prefer traditional colours my eye is going towards the blue and brown each time I look at them. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Stunning gifts, I would be thrilled with them, Good luck and thanks for playing along.
Hugs
Sarah
Hi Cathy, what great small gifts! :) Thanks for joining and good luck in the draw of the wonderful prizes!
Hugs Ida
Love your gift candles, I made some of these as well. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations.
Jenni x
Gorgeous!!!!!!
Great project,love them.
Thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations and a very Happy New Year to you.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx
These are lovely thanks for joining us at creative inspirations
Post a Comment