Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

 Its time for another Crafty Sentiments challenge, and the theme this week is love is in the air.

How adorable is this cute digi couple from Crafty Sentiments?  Its called Couples, and as it is a digi you can get it pretty much instantly!!!  Having coloured them in using my copics, I matted them onto Basic Grey Kissing Booth papers.  I layered up organza and satin ribbon and added a bow.  Finally I added pearls and the heart that came in the Kissing Booth elements pack.


Supplies: 
 Sentiment:
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Basic Grey Kissing Booth
Embellishments: satin and organza ribbon, flat baced pearls, heart from Kissing Booth collection
Tools:
Challenges:
 

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, this is simply adorable! Love the bears, and your "furry" artwork is awesome. Great design. Brilliant as always hun. Hugs xx

Diane said...

Such a cute card Cathy !!

hugs Diane xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Cathy, fab colouring
Hugs Kelly

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Cathy, I love the layout and adorable image. Fabulous colouring.