Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

 Its time for another Crafty Sentiments challenge, and the theme this week is your favourite technique or colour combination - I went for colour combination.
How cute is this wee fairy with her petals.  As we are coming into autumn I opted to colour them in as leaves.  Having coloured her with my copics I went for my favourite type of papers - gingham!!  I simply added some ribbon, and a knot and a flower with a button centre.  Finally I added the birthday sentiment.

Supplies
 Sentiment: Crafty Sentiments
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Pink Petticoat, simple stories
Embellishments:ribbon, paper flower, button
Tools:

Challenges:
Creative Craft - anything goes
Everybody Art - stitch (on the ribbon)
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Creative inspirations - favourite stamp brand
Crafty Catz - birthday card
ABC challenge - W for Words
Sweet Stampin - things with wings

 

13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image and fab colours too. Thanks for playing at PTW. I have some candy and would love you to hop over

rachel said...

this is wonderFUL cathy - really great colours, fab image and that gingham is adorable xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, this is gorgeous. Great image and the gingham matches perfectly,

Liz x

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Cathy, love this, one of my fave colour combos too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Unknown said...

Wow - what a fun card! Love the coloring of the sweet image and the papers chosen for this project. :
Have a great day, Cathy!

Chris said...

Fabulous Cathy! Amazing colouring, as always!, cute image and lovely design! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge
Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card.
Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

Clarissa Schupp said...

So sweeet, love this cute image. Thanks for joining our challenge at EAC.
XOXO Clarissa

Sarah said...

Aww, adorable card! I love gingham papers, too! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Ann-Marie said...

A beautiful card, love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you will join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Jenn said...

Very pretty card, I love the purple and green together! And very sweet image! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.